Friday, August 13, 2010

Crazy Urge

Have you ever had the urge to wear something crazy or do something crazy? I have. Even if you see me at school and I am pretty mellow then, that is because I hate getting in trouble. But that is only during class. Outside I am pretty wild. If you think you know me and you think I am mellow 24/7 that means you do not know me very well. I sometimes just get crazy and just let it out. That is one of the reasons why I do cheerleading, because you can yell as loud as you want! It's fun. Hee hee.............   But after a while, I just want to be mellow. I am not like crazy wild but weird funny wild. That is what my friends say and I believe them!  Express yourself but just try to relax sometimes!   The reason I  Like to do weird things sometimes is because I love to laugh and make people laugh on purpose. Do you have a crazy urge right now?    Later! Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment