Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spring needs to sprung soon.

Are you freezing all day? I am, even with a blanket on! I wish it was spring, because the weather is not to hot nor too cold. It is the perfect weather! Picnic fans, get your blankets ready! Honestly, I cannot stand it. IT IS TOO COLD!!! I have a snuggie, and it does not work that well. Thank god that people make loft beds. I have one, and it is so hard to get up in the morning to go to school! It is a pain. (If you do not understand why I can't get out of bed easily in the morning, is because heat rises up, and loft beds are up high.) I mean, really, why can't it snow so then you did not have to go outside if you wanted to? That would be awesome, but so far where I live, no snow. Its sad. If only February was one day. Then March would come a LOT faster. Just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment