Friday, June 10, 2011

Bratty Model

Holy cow! I haven't posted in two months!! Time for an update.

   I found this site called Bratty Model, and it is REALLY cool!

This site gives you a lot of confidence and is something to do when you are bored and are having a girly moment. You can even get free clothes if you are on it a lot! You will see why soon. On this site, you can also make your own blog and read other blogs, (my favorite one is Natasha Chalenko's she is a world wide famous model!) and also vote if things are 'hot or not.' Wanna know the site? Go to this link!!! IMPORTANT!! To be able to buy things, I need you to go to this link. http://www.brattymodel.com/?user_id=3416 (Don't take the name seriously, bratty has nothing to do with it.) Hope ya like it! If you wanna add me, my user is michellexlynn.
Go to it! You will like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment